Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Who am I?



I wish I knew, honestly. But for the most part, I'm Elle. Which is short for Ellicia, which no, isn't a Harry Potter spell or a codeword for a strange mystical fairy land, but is actually my name. I'm Vegan, which means that yes: I am allowed to shout at people in the street whilst coincidentally throwing vegetables at them. I also enjoy politics, which may or may not consist of me screenshotting Jeremy Corbyn's snapchat story and getting angry at The Independent. I'll let you decide on that. I'm introverted, which unfortunately doesn't  inherently make me a cool, arty or quirky character from a Wes Anderson film. Although, I wish it did because then I'd have better hair. And I'd suit glasses. Maybe.

I have a few animals, who are my children and- I feel like this description is starting to sound like the those daunting 'about me' sections you get on dating websites, but continuing on. Where was I? oh yeah, animals. Obviously. Vegan, remember? Also, I have anxiety, which is fine. Except for when I'm having a panic attack and being existential. Or when my head feels like a balloon. But you know what I mean.

I'm a feminist, so I hate men. Naturally. Because of course, who needs equality when you could just shout at men for ages? (Side note, I don't really 'hate men'. In fact I like some quite a lot. which is annoying. How do I stop that?) For the most part, my blog doesn't necessarily have a theme, it's just my own little part of the internet. Where I can talk about things I enjoy, like avocados. And Conspiracy theories. And pygmy hippos. Although, only occasionally about pygmy hippos. 

So yes, this is it. A little space to ramble, discuss and hopefully, write something good. Sometimes. I hope you enjoy your time here, but if not, I'd suggest clicking off and googling pictures of Charlie Hunnam. Highly entertaining. And I've definitely not ever done that. Ever. 

Stop judging me, alright. Have you seen him in Sons of Anarchy? Bloody hell. He makes me want to put skulls on all my clothes and  start wearing massive rings. Except, I may do all of that anyway.

All the best,

***

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.